Modest Tree is the creator of the award-winning Modest3D software for rapidly creating 3D interactive training solutions and virtual reality experiences. Modest Tree provides solution services, developing 3D immersive training solutions and marketing experiences utilizing virtual reality and augmented reality.
We are recognized as a leader in training and defence and work with international clients who require solutions and software to visualize complex equipment or detailed processes.
To be an ideal candidate, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- At least 5 years of experience working in Rhino, Solidworks, 3DSMax,AutoCad and Unity
- 5+ years of game/level design experience plus a record of designing levels for successful, published software products
- At least 4 years of animation experience
- Diploma/Certificate in Game Arts/Animation or other education relating to skills in 3D modelling tools and processes.
- Experience creating 3D environments and Level design
- Experience in interior and infrastructure design
- Familiarity with the light mapping and scene setup functions in Unity3D
- Experience developing PBR textures, would be a benefit
- Comfortable with UV unwrapping processes
- Strong scripting ability (Blueprint, Modest3D Editor)
- Strong environment/Layout creation and iteration skills
- Art or engineering skills a plus
- You are a person that wants to constantly be learning and growing as a 3D Artist
- A strong drive, work ethic and attention to detail are essential
- Participate in the constant improvement of asset production methods and techniques.
- You are familiar with 2D media tools, including Photoshop and Illustrator
- You work well in a team, doing some individual heavy lifting and collaborating with colleagues on common team goals
- Share and understand the creative direction and the game design’s documentation
- Understand how the global experience of the game is impacted by his level;
- Responsible of the conception and the first integration of game’s level
- In charge of Mission design, including both main, side mission, and the required scripting
- Integrate all game’s elements required for the targeted difficulty
- Insure the intention feasibility in collaboration with the Technical Directors and the Programmers
- Create and/or optimize 3D models, including converting CAD data into mesh formats
- 3D modeling assets including but not limited to creation of terrain, environments, props and the reproduction of real world items
- Able to take his or her tasks all the way from concept to block out to grey box to final asset
- Maintain a high level of quality while working within design constraints and balancing performance issues.
- Passion for the creation of visually stunning 3D environments and props whether Realistic or stylized
- Create media assets, including user interfaces and 2D Media assets
- Create animations, with a focus on mechanical structures
- Create or modify a variety of textures
- Design and build 3D environments
- Assist in quality assurance activities, as required
- Other duties as required
This is a full time position.
If you feel you meet the qualifications for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.