Modest Tree is an award-winning modelling, training and simulation company located in Halifax, Nova Scotia. We develop virtual training systems for operation and maintenance training and are experts in game-based technologies, mixed, augmented and virtual reality. Modest Tree provides customized training services and has developed an award-winning software suite, Modest3D, to rapidly create 3D interactive applications.
We are looking for a high energy, productive, and dynamic individual. As an Executive Assistant to the CEO, you must be detail-oriented, diligent and willing to take on challenges with confidence and have the flexibility to learn.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of administrative and support tasks and will be involved in every facet of the business.
To be an ideal candidate, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Degree or Diploma in Business or Office Administration would be preferred
- Excellent computer literacy with emphasis on accuracy in MS Office Suite including PowerPoint and Excel, and ability to readily learn new systems
- Experience handling a wide variety of tasks in a smaller, more entrepreneurial environment
- Strong sense of professionalism and diplomacy with demonstrated ability to establish and maintain relationships with internal and external business partners
- Demonstrated strength in time management and organizational skills in a fast-paced work environment with minimal supervision
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, and eager to learn
- Strong analytical skills
- High level of discretion required when dealing with confidential matters
- Customer service skills and good demeanor as a frontline liaison, in person, on phone and via email
- Passionate, high energy, extremely positive, and most importantly eager to learn
- Work independently to perform advanced, diversified, and complex administrative duties
- Maintain and coordinate a complex dynamic calendar, including coordinating meetings and conference calls
- Arrange travel schedules, itineraries and associated arrangements, generally assisting on all matters related to outside business meetings
- Prepare, compose, and initiate correspondence, presentation material, reports and other documents.
- Prepare for and follow-up on internal and external meetings. When needed, participate directly in external meetings and follow up with the relevant parties.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with a wide variety of domestic and international partners
- Manage expense reconciliations and coordinate payment of corporate expenses including travel expense payments
- Organize data, update reports and presentation material.
Compensation is based on level of knowledge and experience. We offer a health/dental benefits plan and flexible work hours.
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.