Modest Tree is the creator of the award-winning Modest3D software for rapidly creating 3D interactive training solutions and virtual reality experiences. Modest Tree provides solution services, developing 3D immersive training solutions and marketing experiences utilizing virtual reality and augmented reality.
We are looking for an experienced software developer with 3D programming or game development experience to join our growing team.
To be an ideal candidate, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- 3-7 years of experience in 3 D/game or application development.
- Confident coding in an object-oriented language, preferably C#.
- You have done professional or hobbyist work using 3D game engines.
- Enjoy working in the Unity3D development platform.
- You have an appreciation for object-oriented design principles such as SOLID.
- You want to constantly be learning and growing as a programmer. You enjoy working on tech that is pushing the limits.
- Basic 3D math skills are key to game programming so trigonometry and vectors should be your friends.
- A strong drive, work ethic and attention to detail are essential.
- Familiarity with Git would be a valuable asset.
- You work well in a team, doing some individual heavy lifting and collaborating with colleagues on common team goals.
- You also must be comfortable independently prioritizing tasks.
- You are someone that takes a lot of pride in your work and it shows. A github showing some of your past work is the type of thing we like to see with an application.
- Work closely with team members to define and create effective and creative interactive training software.
- Develop 3D training applications using the latest technologies such as Modest3D software, HTC VIVE and HoloLens.
- Consistently write, translate, and code products according to specifications and best practices
- Identify and resolve bugs efficiently.
- Assist in identifying, defining and documenting development requirements and specifications
- Assist in quality assurance activities, as required.
- Research emerging application development software applications, products, languages and standards in support of development efforts.
- Other duties as required.
Compensation is based on level of knowledge and experience. We offer a health/dental benefits plan and flexible work hours.
This is a full time position.
Job posting closes July 31st, 2019
If you feel you meet the qualifications for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please include Intermediate Application Developer (3D/Game Development) in the subject line of your applicaon.