Modest Tree is an award-winning modelling, training and simulation company located in Halifax, Nova Scotia. We develop virtual training systems for operation and maintenance training and are experts in game-based technologies, mixed, augmented and virtual reality. Modest Tree provides customized training services and has developed an award-winning software suite, Modest3D, to rapidly create 3D interactive applications.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to play a key role in our growing marketing team by developing engaging content, expanding our social media brand presence, and supporting our sales and marketing efforts. The ideal candidate is passionate about all things digital and tech and is a data-driven, curious individual that is consistently striving to improve results. You will work with Marketing, Sales and Management teams to deploy our marketing and sales tactics and be integral to representing our brand through online platforms.
If you love to learn new technologies, write passionately about interesting topics and find creative ways to grow a business using digital marketing tactics and analytics– then this is the perfect role for you!
To be an ideal candidate, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 2 years related work experience (B2B experience preferred)
- College or University diploma/degree program in Marketing or related business field
- Previous involvement with online and interactive marketing strategies
- Excellent communication skills and ability to understand new topics and express ideas creatively
- Expertise designing and executing digital marketing campaigns
- Solid comprehension of Search Engine Optimization techniques and tactics
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Superior analytical skills to analyze sales database to determine potential sales opportunities, analyze marketing programs and current trends to determine future programs
- Broad knowledge of digital marketing and related concepts
- Strong software and app skills, including Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, Adwords, SEO tools, Hootsuite, Hubspot etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proven organizational abilities and ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Committed to excellence in work quality and critical attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively with others
- Loves to think outside the box, be creative and take initiative
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Lead development of new and engaging blogs, emails, and newsletters
- Execute unique sales and marketing tactics to drive new web traffic to our business, improve SEO
- Manage and expand our social media brand presence and engage with new prospects
- Plan and coordinate meetings, special functions and events
- Represent our company at tradeshows and conferences
- Provide demonstrations of products
- Track and measure the performance of marketing and social media tactics
- Data collection and analysis using Google Analytics
- Gather market and competitive intelligence in order to help develop appropriate strategies programs, and tactics to drive business
- Keep updated and research current digital marketing trends and techniques
Compensation is based on level of knowledge and experience. We offer a health/dental benefits plan and flexible work hours.
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.